Monday, October 15, 2012

Work and Chores


Don't you love when work and chores get in the way of fun?  I could be doing something better other than cleaning up or busy work.  Of course, work is how I pay bills and have fun.  But the chores, ugh, not that I don't love a clean house or working in the yard. At times like this, I wish I had a working sprinkler system.  When I'm at work, all I think about are chores.

Aside from think about chores at work, all I can think about what kind of workout I'm going to have.  I love the adrenaline rush. How do you feel about working out and de-stressing after a long day at work.  I seriously would love a stiff drink because of my job but working out is so much better and I love the high :)

What would you rather be doing than working or chores?

EdenFantasys.com: Sex toys, lingerie and sexual wellness products for all your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment